Tracy and Mike talk about Bulking including clean bulking vs. dirty bulking, how to bulk, when to bulk and how to do it the right way.
We also track our progress with the 30 Day Crunch Challenge that we are running through December. Find out how to take the challenge at http://massandshred.com/30-day-challenges/30-day-crunch-challenge/ and do it along with us.
Recipe of the Week: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
Exercise of the Week: Standing Barbell Curl
1. Stand up with your torso upright while holding a barbell at a shoulder-width grip. The palm of your hands should be facing forward and the elbows should be close to the torso. This will be your starting position.
2. While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Tip: Only the forearms should move.
3. Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps hard.
4. Slowly begin to bring the bar back to starting position as your breathe in.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Dumbbells, Cable, EZ-curl Bar, Incline, Close Grip, Wide Grip
Email the podcast: firstname.lastname@example.org